Find an Occupation

Browse by occupation

Search results

Displaying results 1 - 10 of 54

Occupation Description
Safety Inspector Inspects machines, equipment, working conditions and public places to ensure compliance with government and industry standards and regulations, in relation to occupational health and safety. Registration or licensing may be required.
Sales and Marketing Manager Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the sales and marketing activities within an organisation. ICT Business Development Managers are excluded from this occupation. ICT Business Development Managers are included in Unit Group 2252 ICT Sales Professionals, in Occupation 225212 ICT Business Development Manager.
Sales Assistant (General) Sells goods and services, such as food, clothing, hardware, household appliances, office supplies and cosmetics, in a retail or wholesale establishment.
Sales Assistants and Salespersons Nec This occupation group covers Sales Assistants and Salespersons not elsewhere classified. Occupations include: Carpet Measurer; Lotteries Agent; Swimming Pool Salesperson
Sales Representative (Building and Plumbing Supplies) Represents their company in selling builders' timber, and building and plumbing hardware and supplies to wholesale and retail establishments.
Sales Representative (Personal and Household Goods) Represents their company in selling consumer goods, such as toys, sporting goods, books, stationery, hardware, floor coverings, furniture, textiles, clothing, footwear, toiletries and groceries, to wholesale and retail establishments.
Saw Doctor Repairs, sets and sharpens blades for circular, band and other saws.
Sawmill or Timber Yard Worker Performs routine tasks in a sawmill or timber yard such as sorting and stacking timber, assisting timber machinists, assembling orders and racking offcuts.
Sawmilling Operator Sets up and operates machines to cut logs into planks of standard sizes.
Scaffolder Erects and dismantles scaffolding to provide work platforms on building and industrial sites, and for temporary structures such as staging and seating. Registration or licensing may be required.