Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the sales and marketing activities within an organisation. ICT Business Development Managers are excluded from this occupation. ICT Business Development Managers are included in Unit Group 2252 ICT Sales Professionals, in Occupation 225212 ICT Business Development Manager.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation's sales and customer loyalty
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation's goods and services to as many people as possible
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation's goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of 'brand image' or 'brand loyalty'
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation's image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
- Business Development Manager
- Market Research Manager
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
2 courses found.
10931NAT: Diploma of Digital Marketing
10787NAT: Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing