Monitors creditor and debtor accounts, and undertakes related routine documentation. May work in a call centre.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- preparing and processing documentation related to accounts payable and receivable
- reconciling invoices and despatching payments
- calculating, analysing and investigating the costs of proposed expenditure, wages and standard costs
- preparing bank reconciliations
- allocating expenditure to specified budget accounts
- summarising expenditure and receipts
- preparing records of standard costs and values for items such as raw materials and packaging supplies
- recording cost variations and contract price movements
- compiling cost data for preparation of operating budgets, and profit and loss calculations
- investigating the costs of proposed expenditures, quotations and estimates
- preparing reports of total costs, inventory adjustments, selling prices and profits
- may work in a call centre
- Accounts Payable or Receivable Clerk
- Audit Clerk
- Investment Accounting Clerk
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
2 courses found.
|FNS40615: Certificate IV in Accounting|
|FNS30315: Certificate III in Accounts Administration|