Performs a range of clerical and administrative tasks.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- recording, preparing, sorting, classifying and filing information
- sorting, opening and sending mail
- photocopying and faxing documents
- preparing reports of a routine nature
- recording issue of equipment to staff
- receiving letters and telephone messages
- transcribing information onto computers, and proofreading and correcting copy
- may provide customers with information about services
- may perform receptionist duties
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
22 courses found.