Performs secretarial, clerical and other administrative tasks in support of Legal Professionals applying knowledge of legal terminology, procedures and documents.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
- liaising with other staff to arrange meetings, and to gain and provide information
- preparing reports, briefing notes and correspondence, and proofreading work for typographical and grammatical errors
- maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements
- processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records
- answering telephone calls, responding to inquiries and redirecting callers
- taking and transcribing dictation of letters and other documents
- greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of business and directing visitors to appropriate persons
- may implement management decisions and maintain records of meetings
- may handle bookkeeping and petty cash functions
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
4 courses found.
|BSB52215: Diploma of Legal Services|
|BSB50720: Diploma of Paralegal Services|
|BSB31015: Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)|
|BSB30320: Certificate III in Legal Services|