Uses natural techniques and diagnostic methods for treatment, relaxation and health purposes.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- interviewing clients to work out their needs
- treating emotional, psychological and physical imbalances of the body using natural techniques and diagnostic methods
- monitoring and correcting imbalances in the body using muscle testing techniques
- advising clients on dietary requirements and exercise programs
- recording clients' weight and measurements
- instructing clients on the use of exercise equipments
- providing support and counselling
- Herbalist (Western)
- Holistic Pulser
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
5 courses found.
HLT62615: Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda
HLT52615: Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation
HLT52515: Diploma of Reflexology
HLT52415: Diploma of Kinesiology
HLT52315: Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy