Represents their company in selling builders' timber, and building and plumbing hardware and supplies to wholesale and retail establishments.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
- promoting and selling their company's goods and services such as building and plumbing supplies, business services, motor vehicle parts and accessories, and personal and household goods
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employer's and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- using directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective business clients
- visiting clients and retail outlets to establish selling opportunities
- quoting prices and credit terms, recording orders and arranging deliveries
- following up clients and ensuring satisfaction with goods and services and resolving any problems
- monitoring clients' changing needs and competitor activity and reporting on these developments to sales and marketing management
- preparing sales reports
- maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred
- Sales Representative (Business Services)
- Sales Representative (Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories)
- Sales Representative (Personal and Household Goods)
- Sales Representatives Nec
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
3 courses found.
UEE20811: Certificate II in Electrical Wholesaling
|FWP30621: Certificate III in Timber Building Products Supply|
FWP30620: Certificate III in Timber Building Products Supply