Implements and enforces directives of commissioned officers of the Australian or New Zealand Defence Forces. This occupation includes the following ranks: Air Force: Flight Sergeant, Sergeant, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer of the Air Force. Army: Regimental Sergeant Major of the Army, Sergeant, Warrant Officer Class 1, Warrant Officer Class 2; Navy: Chief Petty Officer, Petty Officer, Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer of the Navy
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- supervising a small group of subordinates
- maintaining discipline of subordinates
- monitoring the morale, welfare and behaviour of subordinates, and advising commanding officers accordingly
- instructing subordinates in dress, deportment, demeanour, behaviour, drill and devotion to duty to maintain military standards
- conducting military drills and inspections
- teaching military traditions and customs
Source: 1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, First Edition.
Note: The tasks associated with the occupation are to be used as guidance only. The tasks listing may include tasks associated with the grouping/category to which the occupation belongs.
6 courses found.
DEF50922: Diploma of Test and Evaluation
DEF50817: Diploma of Defence Financial Management
DEF50722: Diploma of Range Control and Management
DEF50717: Diploma of Range Control and Management
DEF50317: Diploma of Compliance
|DEF50117: Diploma of Test and Evaluation|